Colloquium at Math Department at WVU
Colloquium usually meets on Thursdays at 3:45pm in 315 Armstrong Hall.
Tea and cookies begin at 3:00 in Armstrong Hall 310 (coffee room).
Aug 27, No Colloquium, First week of classes.
Sep 4, No Colloquium.
- Sept 10, Chris A. Rodger, Auburn University,
What can you do with cycle decompositions of graphs??
UNUSUAL TIME AND PLACE: 3:00pm in 121 Armstrong Hall. Tea and cookies begin at
2:30 in Armstrong Hall 310 (coffee room).
- Sept 17, Antony Hilton, Reading University and Eberly Professor at WVU,
Symmetric Hamiltonian Double Latin Squares.
- Sept 24, Jerzy Wojciechowski, WVU,
- Oct 1, Cunquan Zhang, WVU,
Edge-coloring, cycle cover and Fulkerson Conjecture.
- Oct 8, Dr. Xingxing Yu, Georgia Tech,
The Hamilton cycle problem for embedded graphs.
Oct 15, No Colloquium, Faculty meeting.
- Oct 22, Dr. Ronald J. Gould, Emory University,
On the Structure of 2-Factors. (graph theory)
- Oct 29, Zbigniew Piotrowski, Youngstown State University, Ohio,
On open problems in
Descriptive Set Theory, General Topology and
Topological Algebra which arise in separate versus joint
- Nov 5, Hong-Jian Lai, WVU,
Coloring a graph with elements in an abelian group.
- Monday, Nov 9, 3:30, James E White,
Computers are heuristic machines.
UNUSUAL DAY AND TIME
- Nov 12, Ralph Kopperman, City College, CUNY, New York,
Asymmetry and Duality in Topology.
Tue, Nov 17, 4:00pm, 315 Armstrong Hall, Meeting with Dean Nellis.
Nov 19, No Colloquium.
- Dec 3, Bozena Swiatek, Lodz Technical University, Poland,
On topological properties of the space DB1.
- Dec 10, open slot (dead week).
- Dec 17, open slot (final week).