I am an Assistant Professor in West Virginia University.
I got my B.S. in Mathematics at Fudan University in Shanghai in 2011, and my Phd degree in mathematics at the Pennsylvania State University in 2016.
Here is my Curriculum Vitae.
Analysis of PDE, mainly in hyperbolic conservation law, nonlinear wave equation, and fluid mechanics.
- Global Solutions of a Surface Quasi-Geostrophic Front Equation. (preprint). (with John K. Hunter, Jingyang Shu)
- Local Well-posedness of an Approximate Equation for SQG Fronts. J. Math. Fluid Mech., 20 (2018), no. 4, 1967-1984. (with John K. Hunter, Jingyang Shu)
- On finite time BV blow-up for the p-system. Commun. Part. Diff. Eq., 43 (2019), no. 8, 1242-1280. (with Alberto Bressan and Geng Chen)
- Generic regularity of conservative solutions to Camassa-Holm type equations, SIAM J. Math. Anal., 49 (2017), no. 4, 2920-2949. (with Mingjie Li)
- Uniqueness of conservative solutions to the two-component Camassa-Holm system via characteristics, Commun. Math. Sci., 14 (2016), no. 6, 1581-1597. (with Mingjie Li)
- Global well-posedness of cubic Camassa-Holm equations, Nonlinear Anal., 133 (2016), 61-73.
- No BV bounds for approximate solutions to p-system with general pressure law, J. Hyperbolic Differ. Equ., 12 (2015), no. 4, 799-816. (with Alberto Bressan, Geng Chen and Shengguo Zhu)
- Unique conservative solutions to a variational wave equation, Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., 217 (2015), no. 3, 1069-1101. (with Alberto Bressan and Geng Chen)
- Uniqueness of Conservative Solutions to the Camassa-Holm Equation via Characteristics, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst., 35 (2015) 25-42. (with Alberto Bressan and Geng Chen)
Lack of BV bounds for approximate solutions to the p-system with large data, J. Differential Equations, 256 (2014), 3067-3085. (with Alberto Bressan and Geng Chen)
- A blow-up criterion for 3-D compressible visco-elasticity, Commun. Math. Sci., 12 (2014), no. 3, 473-484. (with Yi Du and Chun Liu)
- Singularities of solutions to compressible Euler equations with vacuum, Math. Res. Lett., 20 (2013), no. 1, 55-64. (with Zhen Lei and Yi Du)
- Shock formation in the compressible Euler equations and related systems, J. Hyperbolic Differ. Equ., 10 (2013), no. 1, 149-172. (with Geng Chen and Robin Young)
Math 261, Elementary differential equations.