If you are having trouble registering for a Math course, please click on the link and submit a request for an override.

Submit a request for a course override

If you need an override for a course other than math, and the course requires a math course as the prerequisite, please contact the department for which you want to register. We do not give overrides for courses other than MATH.

Be sure to complete the form until you get the "Thank you for your submission" message or your request will not be submitted.