Travel Support for Graduate Students

Travel Support

There are several linked sources for travel support for students to attend conferences. Usually funds are restricted to students presenting a paper, although other types of participation can sometimes be supported. Ph.D. students who are expecting to graduate often attend the annual AMS meeting and participate in the employment register. Forms for the support programs are listed on this Travel Forms page.

    • Doctoral Student Travel Program Application: This is funded by the University but administered through the College.
    • Eberly College Graduate Student Travel Assistance Program Application: This is funded by the college.

Please send any questions or comments to